New Jersey-based Kessler Foundation is seeking individuals with spinal cord injury to enroll in a study to help design educational programs to meet the needs and interests of this population.
You may be eligible to participate if:
• You are 18 years of age or older
• You have had a SCI for a least three months
• You have chronic pain that is related in some way to your SCI
• Your SCI-related pain has lasted for at least three months
• You are fluent in reading English
Study participants may enter a drawing for a chance to win $100. Here’s where you can enroll in this study.