PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
No Medical Advice Policy
The contents of the Patterson Network Project (a.k.a. the PNP) Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the PNP’s licensors, and other material contained on the PNP Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have about a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the PNP Site!
If you think you are experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The PNP does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by the PNP, PNP volunteers and guest authors, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the PNP, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
The Patterson Network project uses “ cookies ” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (such as, Google Chrome or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you won able to use some or all of the site.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Content not owned by The Patterson Network Project is subject to the copyright rights as specified by the owner of that content.
If you would like to license this site’s content under any other terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
This License Means:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
This deed highlights only some of the key features and terms of the actual license. It is not a license and has no legal value. You should carefully review all of the terms and conditions of the actual license before using the licensed material.
Any other content on this site is copyright as declared by the owner of that content.
Copyright Infringement Policy