Bookshare® opens up the world of reading for people with print disabilities.
If you cannot read traditional print books because of a visual impairment, physical disability or severe learning disability, Bookshare can help!
Our books are “accessible,” which means you can read our books many different ways.
Bookshare offers the world’s largest collection of accessible titles. As a result, people of all ages, as well as schools and many organizations around the globe can access the books they need for school, work, career advancement, skill development and the simple love of reading in formats that work for them.
How can you read Bookshare books?
- Listen to books with high quality text-to-speech voices
- Hear and see highlighted words on screen
- Read with digital braille or enlarged fonts
- Create physical braille or large print
- Read directly from your Internet browser
- And more!