Except where otherwise noted, the content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Content not owned by The Patterson-Net project is subject to the copyright rights as specified by the owner of that content.
If you would like to license this site’s content under any other terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
This License Means:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
This deed highlights only some of the key features and terms of the actual license. It is not a license and has no legal value. You should carefully review all of the terms and conditions of the actual license before using the licensed material.
Any other content on this site is copyright as declared by the owner of that content.